September 9, 2019
Sudden itch all over the body
Do you have some friends who seem to always have itchy skin? In addition to the effects of weather, stress, daily life and eating habits, exposure to sources of stimulus can also lead to sudden body itching! This type of contact dermatitis can cause skin irritation or eczema outbreaks, and it may be particularly itchy after sweating, temperature rises slightly or before going to sleep. In addition to a sudden appearance of a large red swelling area, hot and red and itchy rash, it may also be accompanied by body heat, nausea, headache, edema. The most common causes are ‘dampness’ and ‘heat’.
Contact dermatitis has many allergens, which can be from animal, phytochemical, or chemical, and even anything common in daily life, causing sudden skin sensitivity or eczema. In general, most people heal within 1 to 2 weeks as long as you are no longer exposed to allergens.
If you have the following symptoms, you may be suffering from acute contact dermatitis!
– Sudden itch
– Skin redness and heat, erythema
– Bulging pimples and wheal
– When severe, you may have blisters and puss
Attention to contact dermatitis during the attack:
– Do not stay up late, so as not to consume yin and blood
– Do not bathe with overheated water
– Minimize contact with detergents such as dishwashing liquid, wear gloves as much as possible
– Do not scrub during the attack to avoid irritating the skin
– Apply natural moisturizing lotion without additive
– Stop eating stimulating foods that activates wind such as crabs, shrimps, shellfish, mushrooms, eggplant, eggs, goose, bamboo shoots.
If there is rash and redness, heat and itching, try itchy skin tea remedy:
– Ingredients: 10g belvedere fruit, 10g dense-fruit dittany root bark
– Preparation: place all ingredients into thermos, rinse with hot water once. Then add in hot water again and steep for 15 minutes.
– Effects: clears heat and dispels dampness, suitable for those with skin redness or itchiness
#男 #女 #我疲憊 #我煩躁 #濕熱 #濕疹