February 5, 2021
留言或按讚??支持一下我們吧！❤️ 歡迎 Follow 我們獲得更多養生資訊。
Are you always being nice?
Stop forcing yourself to be nice to everyone
We tend to act nice in front of others because Mr. and Ms. Nice are always more popular and we like that. Very often, we just like to say things to please others even when we do not mean it at all!
The more we ‘pretend’ to be nice, the greater the chance for others to label us as ‘two-faced’, when they get to know our actual thoughts. During the Lunar New Year spring-cleaning, why don’t we get rid of this personality? Let us be more mindful of our behavior and not do the following:
1. “Be there soon!” (Nope, you are still brushing your teeth in your bathroom)
2. “I’m working on it, you will have it soon.” (You are only 40% done)
3. Making plans without doing it such as “Let’s have lunch one day”
4. “Am I bothering you?” “Not at all” (But you are dying to leave)
5. “I love it!” (But you really do not)
6. “Thank you so much!” (But it is not helpful to you)
7. “I am really learning a lot!” (In reality, you do not find it useful)
8. You are complimenting someone but talking poorly about them behind their back.
✔ CheckCheckCin Recommendation: Very hot (qi)
Ingredients: plumeria, chrysanthemum bud, spreading hedyotis
Effects: Clears heat and detoxifies. Relieves bad breath, frequent eye discharge, red and dry eyes, frequent loss of temper, scanty or yellowish urine.
Welcome to order through our website: www.checkcheckcin.com
Comment below or like ?? this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.