July 16, 2019
腸胃炎飲食Do’s and don’ts
Dietary Do’s and don’ts when you have the stomach flu
You should seek medical help if you suffer from stomach flu. However, do not let your guard down and eat without dietary control, thinking that it will get better after taking medicine. When you are having a stomach flu, your body does not need nutrients, so you have to pay attention to your diet and take more rest. Especially avoid having greasy milk or dairy products as they may cause abdominal pain. In addition, you should avoid all soup, thick sauce and food that is difficult to digest such as soy milk and sticky rice. You should have congee and rice water. If you feel nauseous, you can add 3 to 4 slices of ginger to the congee, which may alleviate the symptoms.
– Have congee such as fish congee, pork congee and seaweed congee to reduce the burden on the spleen and stomach.
– Have rice water to strengthen spleen and stomach to help your body recover.
– Have sport drinks to replenish your fluid
– Dairy products such as milk, cheese or bread
– Soup, greasy, nourishing and tonic food
– Thick saucy food such as rich broth ramen and Hotpot
– Stimulating or cold drink, milk tea or wine
#男 #女 #小童 #嘔吐 #腹瀉 #腸胃炎