August 14, 2017
– 煮湯1.5 – 2小時
Making soup decoded
Want to make a pot of healthy and delicious soup is not difficult! Remember the tips below and you’re on your way to a pot of good soup.
– Add in ingredients to pot of cold water, cook until boiling and then turn to low heat for a few minutes. It is used for removing blood, smells, and fats from meats.
– Slow low heat
– High and strong heat level
– Soup that is cooked for at least 3 hours
– Soup that is cooked for 1.5-2 hours
– Soup that is cooked for approximately 15 minutes
Tips for making soup:
*Put ingredients in while water is cold to make the soup tastier
*If you want your soup to be lighter and healthier, replace meats with nuts or bean products
*Add salt after soup is cooked
*Remove the top layer of oil and fat from meat soups