December 11, 2020
留言或按讚??支持一下我們吧！❤️ 歡迎 Follow 我們獲得更多養生資訊。
Tips to enjoy home-made hot spring
Many people view Japan as a country famous for its countryside and would put it on their travel plan. Enjoying a hot spring, or onsen in Japanese, is definitely on their to-do list. Now that we are unable to travel due to the pandemic, why not enjoy a hot spring in your home!
All you need is the hot spring bathing agent, as its composition is similar to that of an onsen. You can choose the color and fragrance as you wish, and could even be more spoilt for choice, as some of the products might use famous onsen destinations as their selling point.
You can select your bathing agent based on the benefits stated in the product description as well. Some of the benefits are to relieve fatigue, brighten the skin, improve blood circulation and kill germs and bacteria. Read the labels to understand how to use the product and how much to use. Excessive usage could irritate sensitive skin. Here are some tips for you to prepare an enjoyable hot spring at home!
DIY hot spring tips:
– Avoid using the hot spring with an empty or a full stomach; should also avoid using after exercising or drinking alcohol; take an hour break after your workout, then you can enjoy the hot spring.
– Individuals with hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes and eczema should seek medical advice before using a hot spring; those with a common cold with wind-heat syndrome, and pregnant women should avoid.
– Start by submerging the feet and knees in the water, followed by the upper part of the body.
– Do not spend over 15 minutes in the hot spring; get out of the water if you experience discomfort such as dizziness and chest pain; individuals with a cold body condition can stay slightly longer than those with a heat body condition.
– Wipe the body dry after completing the session before putting clothes on.
– It is good to apply moisturizer to the body, as our skin would turn dry after spending some time in the hot spring.
– Hot spring will cause us to sweat, so it is good to drink some warm beverages to rehydrate the body.
Comment below or like ?? this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.