November 22, 2020
Healthy living during Minor Snow Solar Term:
“Protect body from the cold and keep warm. Replenish the body and nourish the kidneys.”
Ginger: Warms the stomach and alleviates vomiting, promotes perspiration and dispels cold.
Shitake Mushroom: Replenishes qi and blood. Reduces blood lipids.
Shitake mushroom and bamboo shoot stew
Ingredients: 4 fried beancurd sheets, 6 shitake mushrooms, 1 can of bamboo shoot, 6 water chestnuts, 2 green garlic leaves, 5 slices of ginger, 3 shallots, 2 cloves of garlic
Seasoning: half cube of fermented red beancurd, 2 tablespoons of Chu Hou sauce, 2 tablespoons of sesame paste, 1 tablespoon of vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce, rock sugar
Dressing: 3 cubes of fermented beancurd, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1. Rinse all the ingredients. Soak and cut fried bean curd sheets into segments. Peel water chestnuts and shallots. Soak Shitake mushroom until soft and cut in half. Keep the mushroom water and set aside. Chop green garlic leaves into segments, blanche canned bamboo shoot.
2. Mix fermented red beancurd, Chu Hou sauce and sesame paste.
3. Combine ginger, shallots, garlic and green garlic leaves with oil in a pan, add the mixed fermented red beancurd paste and cook until fragrant.
4. Combine fried beancurd sheet, Shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoot, water chestnuts with mushroom water and hot water until covering the ingredients. Cook on high heat until boiling. Add vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce and rock sugar to taste, turn to low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Mix fermented beancurd, sugar and sesame oil.
Comment below or like ?? this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.