April 20, 2022
Purple Sweet Potato Sweet Soup
3 packs of Purple sweet potato rice water
50g Red bean
260ml Coconut milk
moderate amount of Rock sugar
*Taro could be replaced with purple sweet potato
- Rinse all ingredients thoroughly, soak red ban in water for 1 hour, drain and set aside.
- Cook sago in a pot of water until half translucent, stirring constantly. Place on pot cover, turn off heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until cooked thoroughly. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and dice taro, steam for 15 minutes until soft, set aside.
- Pour purple sweet potato rice water into pot, add red bean and cook for 1 hour, add in diced taro and coconut milk, cook until boil. Add rock sugar to taste.
- Add in sago and it’s ready to serve.