October 13, 2022
留言或按讚👍🏻支持一下我們吧！❤️ 歡迎 Follow 我們獲得更多養生資訊。
Adjust our diets when we are down with flu
Cold and flu are quite common, but we should never underestimate them. These illnesses can trigger other health complications in individuals with weak immune systems. To avoid infecting others, we have to handle these conditions with care.
Patients should stay home and rest until they are fully recovered. Take more rest and adjust the dietary lifestyle by consuming clear foods. Since there are many types of flu, we should consult Chinese physicians so that they can come up with the most suitable treatments for the patients.
Cold and flu care from diet perspective:
– eat things that are nutritious yet easy to digest such as plain congee, steamed pork cake and vegetables.
– Drink warm water and rice water frequently. You can also try lemon water.
– Avoid tonic food, avoid chicken, ginseng, codonopsis root type of warm tonic ingredients.
– Avoid cold and raw foods
– Avoid oily and fried food, or things with additives and heavy flavoured
– Those with cold-wind type of flu should avoid oranges, bananas, pears, water chestnuts, and seafood that are cold in nature.
– Those with hot-wind type of flu should avoid hot natured food such as peach, ginger, Chinese dates
– Those with damp-wind type of flu should avoid fatty ingredients such as snow fungus, milk, and fish maw.
Cold and flu care from lifestyle perspective:
– Wear a mask if living with family members
– Rest and keep warm, but don’t wear so many layers that you begin to sweat
– Ensure air is circulating when indoors but avoid getting blown on directly
– If you sweat, be sure to change into dry clothes as soon as possible
– Avoid exercising
Comment below or like 👍🏻 this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.