July 28, 2022
留言或按讚👍🏻支持一下我們吧！❤️ 歡迎 Follow 我們獲得更多養生資訊。
Tips to relieve sunburn
Summer’s sun is fiery, and it cannot be avoided when we carry out outdoor duties and activities. There is a possibility we might get sunburn if we do not protect our skin from the exposure. Sunburn skin shows sign of redness, pain even swelling that feels hot to the touch normally 3-4 hours after being under the sun. Sunburnt skin will eventually dry off and peel off naturally, and would feel itchy or slight pain. It is important not to scratch the affected area. Other than taking care of the skin after getting a sunburn, we should make sure we hydrate our body by drinking water, to alleviate the said symptoms.
⚠️Tips to soothe sunburn：
– drink more water and heat-relieving beverages like coconut juice and watermelon juice
– apply aloe vera lotion to the sunburn spot or lay fresh aloe vera slices on the sunburn spot
– avoid bathing in water with a high temperature
Soup to dispel heat after sunburn – Tomato soup with Chinese yam and corn
Effects: clears summer heat and relieves symptoms after sunburn.
Ingredients: 3-4 tomatoes, 1 fresh Chinese yam, 1-2 ears of corn with silk, 40g cashew, 20g mung bean, 20g black-eyed pea
1. Rinse all ingredients. Peel the tomato and cut into pieces. Peel the Chinese yam and cut into sections. Remove husks from corn and cut into pieces.
2. Add 2500ml of water in a pot. Add all the ingredients and cook on high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat and simmer for 1.5 hours. Add salt to taste.
Comment below or like 👍🏻 this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.
#男 #女 #我疲憊 #中暑 #曬太陽 #日光浴 #同陽光玩遊戲 #出海 #heatstroke #sunbath #sunbathing #summer #tanning #beachtime #summervibes #boattrip