April 26, 2019
Learning to produce healthy stool
Bowel movement is a basic physiological function. It is important to clear waste inside the body regularly to be healthy. There are many things you should know about to having healthy bowel movement. Many people suffer from constipation. In fact, there are some details and to-dos to produce healthy stool, take a look at below.
– Not going to the toilet right away when nature calls.
– Play on your mobile phone, read newspapers and comics as pushing too hard may cause hemorrhoids.
– Sitting for half an hour which causes pressure on the anus.
– Rely on laxatives and your system will not produce bowel movement naturally.
– Force yourself to have bowel movement daily which could be stressful.
– From 5-7am, the large intestine meridian flows. Get up early and have a cup of warm water and leave time for bowel movement.
– If you do not have enough time in the morning, then train yourself to have bowel movement regularly.
– Go as soon as you feel the urge.
– Add a small chair in front of the toilet to put your feet up that straightens the rectum to aid bowel movement.
– Have meals regularly to keep your intestines moving regularly.
– Exercise regularly and take more walks.