September 10, 2019
Two ways to improve nasal allergy
For those with nasal allergy, are these things happening to you all the time?
– Waking up in the morning and sneeze multiple times
– Sneezing when the air quality is poor, smell perfume or cooking odors
– Having frequent nasal congestion, it is always stuffed on one side of the nostrils
– Need to use your mouth to breathe when you sleep, and become a habit after a long time.
– When suffering nasal allergy, you can only taste salty and sweet food, and it seems tasteless because you cannot smell.
– The skin around the nose is always red and peeling due you rubbing your nose
– Always carry a few packs of tissues every day in case of sudden runny nose.
The pain of nasal allergy is very clear. It is also known as ‘allergic rhinitis’ in Chinese medicine. Most of these people have weak lung qi or qi deficiency body condition. During the transition between summer and autumn, the temperature changes greatly, and the autumn dryness will weaken the lung qi and your body cannot keep the body fluid causing non-stop nasal flow, more sputum at the same time. The nasal mucus and sputum are thin, coupled with excessive sweating and unexplained sweating, accompanied by nasal itching, nasal congestion, asthenic qi and fatigue. Those with cold and are blown by wind may catch a cold and flu. In addition to starting with diets and medications, improve your lifestyle habits to reduce the chance to nasal allergy.
Step 1: simple tea remedy to stop the sickness invasion!
Ingredients: 10g astragalus root, 6g root of Fangfeng, 6g bighead atractylodes rhizome, 10g poria
Preparation: rinse all ingredients thoroughly. Combine all ingredients with 1000ml of water and cook on high heat for 30 minutes. Pour all contents into a thermos and tea can re-brewed until flavour weakens.
Effects: strengthens spleen and nourishes qi, nourishes lung and prevents wind, reduces sweating. For best results, drink for 2-3 days a week for a treatment.
Step 2: change your diet and daily habits to prevent nasal allergy!
– Cold drinks will hurt the lungs, it is very important to eat less cold/raw food.
– Bed linen should be cleaned and replaced regularly, and do not place stuffed toys on the bed.
– Keep a thin coat or shawl in your handbag to protect yourself from the cold.
– It is not recommended to do exercises that consume sweat and qi such as hot yoga.
– Have a rice water daily to strengthen spleen and improve your body condition.
#男 #女 #小童 #我畏冷 #氣虛 #傷風 #感冒