SAFE & SECURE PAYMENT
Our online payment system is operated by a service provider specializing in secure online payments. For further information please refer to the “payment” section of our Terms and Conditions.
Free shipping upon net purchase of HK$350 or above.
For regular shipping, orders should reach destinated address within 5 days upon transaction.
Placing an order
To review what is available to purchase simply browse the online product catalog. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on “Add To Bag” and then decide your requested quantity (maximum 9 pieces for each item). When your order contains the items quantities you wish to purchase, please login to continue the next step or register if you are the first time to make purchase online. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (Credit Card) information.
Once you have paid via credit card your order will be processed online immediately. Once your credit card details are verified by Global Payments, we can pack your order and deliver it to you. This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to CHECKCHECKCIN Holdings Limited.
Forms of payment
CheckCheckCin website is pleased to accept the following credit cards as forms of payment:
CHECKCHECKCIN Online Boutique is set up to take immediate orders online via PayPal, credit card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to CHECKCHECKCIN Holdings Limited.
All prices on this website are processed in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$).
The country of domicile for CHECKCHECKCIN is Hong Kong. For overseas delivery, please contact [email protected] for further details.
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at time of the payment confirmed.
Product prices listed are current however are subject to change without advanced notice.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and you cannot order any item marked as out of stock.
We offer the following delivery services:
- Standard Delivery (Limited to Hong Kong only)
- For overseas delivery, please contact [email protected] for further details.
With the exception of specifically listed promotions on the website, CheckCheckCin Holding Limited delivery policy is listed below.
- Free Standard Shipping with every order over HK$350 (after discount).
- Standard Shipping order below HK$350 (after discount), SF Express – Self pick up or SF Express – Delivery can be choose, freight collect via SF.
Areas in service
- Standard Delivery Service is available within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories. This service is NOT available in Outlying Islands and specified areas.
- P.O Box is not accepted as shipping address.
- An order can be delivered to one address only
Shipping days and schedules
- The shipment will be ready and arrive at the shipping address in 5 business days upon confirmation of payment. Delivery time will be available from Monday to Friday (9a.m.-5p.m.). This might vary depending on stock availability.
- SF Express – Self pick up
- Pick up point: Customers can select SF Store, SF Service Center.
- Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order. Information about delivery fee, please refer to: SF Express.
- SF Express – Delivery
- Products can be sent to the destination according to your address, this may lead to a higher delivery fee.
- Delivery fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order. Information about delivery fee, please refer to: SF Express.
Shipment tracking/ change of shipping address
- Please contact SF Express or contact [email protected] (Standard Delivery Service Provider) to track your shipment.
- Once the order is shipped out, any changes in the address shall be arranged with SF Express by contacting their Customer Service directly or contact [email protected] (Standard Delivery Service Provider). Any incurred expenses shall be borne by the customer.
- If the shipment cannot be successfully delivered to the customer due to personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly in order to make further arrangements. If the delivery cannot be reached multiple times, your order might risk being cancelled and not refunded.
|+852 2730 0273 (Hong Kong)||Mondays to Fridays||08:00 – 20:30|
|Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||08:00 – 20:00|
- We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened merchandise that is returned within 7 days of delivery date.
- All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by original Receipt and an exchanged reference number.
- No products may be exchanged if on any sale, used, opened or damaged.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- No refunds.
- To return any items, please contact Customer Service on 28335518 or by email [email protected] from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 6.00pm.
- Postage will not be refunded, if any.
- The difference will not be returned if the price of the exchange item is lower than the original one.
- Items purchased through a non-approved distributor, such as an unofficial website are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is completed.
- CheckCheckCin Holdings Limited is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- All claims for shortages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
- CheckCheckCin Holdings Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
Absolutely no information posted to our website or entered into a sales form is disclosed to any third party company other than for the purposes of credit card purchase validation, fulfillment for order delivery, marketing and promotion. We will use this information internally, and do not share any consumer data.
We are always complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure our staff strictly follow the standards of security and confidentiality.