October 31, 2023
留言或按讚👍🏻支持一下我們吧！❤️ 歡迎 Follow 我們獲得更多養生資訊。
What to Eat for Skin Itching?
With the dry weather in autumn and winter, skin sensitivity and itching can become common problems. Besides seeking advice and treatment from a registered Chinese medicine practitioner, it’s important to pay extra attention to your daily diet. Making the right food choices can help boost your body’s functions and speed up the healing process.
– Foods that nourish the lungs and provide moisture. Such as snow fungus, sesame seeds, honey, American ginseng, almond, lily bulb, polygonatum, ladybell root, loquat, dendrobium, sea coconut.
– Fruits that help keep your skin hydrated and lungs nourished. Such as pear, persimmon, sugarcane, fig, and loquat.
– Drink a cup of rice water daily to support your digestive system.
– Spicy, oily, fried, and overly spicy foods.
– Ginger, spring onion, garlic, and onions that can be overly stimulating.
– Foods that may induce heatiness and phlegm, such as beef, lamb, milk, eggs, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, eggplants, goose, eel, and shellfish.
– Drinks like coffee, milk tea, beer, and cold beverages.
✔️CheckCheckCin Healing Tea Recommendation: Itch, Reviving Tea, Strengthening Tea
Welcome to order at our shops or through our website: www.checkcheckcin.com
Comment below or like 👍🏻 this post to support us. ❤️ Follow us for more healthy living tips.