March 27, 2019
Can you have massages daily?
I have been really in love with massages, can I get it daily on my vacation to Thailand?
CheckCheckCin: Many people choose to get a massage to relieve neck stiffness and muscle pain, and getting a massage become a habit overtime. From Chinese medicine perspective, massages can improve qi and blood flow, strengthen muscles and tendon, and relieve pain. Whether or not you can have massages daily depends on personal needs and condition. If your pain is relieved during massage but returns soon after the end of it, then we do not suggest using massage to resolve the issue, and you should seek professional practitioner medical advice.
– When the massage is causing pain or discomfort, you should not continue to endure and should stop
– we do not recommend massages for those who are pregnant or menstruating
– areas with skin damage, infection, ulcer or tumours should not be massaged
– those with osteoporosis or have previously broken bone should not have massages
– Those with fever, serious illness, bleeding diseases, high blood pressure or skin sores should not have massages
– Those who are too hungry, too full, too tired or hungover should not have massages
– Avoid bone shifting massage methods such as bone cracking and back stepping
– Avoid massaging the Posterior cervical spine hardly to avoid dangerous conditions such as stroke