August 7, 2019
– 每晚臨睡前用10 分鐘靜一靜調養情志，對比起看電話不如敷個面膜吧！
– 常按三陰交，可紓緩痛經不適，是常用的婦科保健穴位。 �位置：小腿內側腳踝骨頭突出處上方3寸（約4指橫寬）�按法：以手指指腹向下按壓按摩一分鐘。
Stress can lead to late period
“I have been worrying about a lot recently, and my mood has become so bad. My period is even late by a week and I feel quite bloated. What can I do? “
CheckCheckCin: It would be fine if it happens occasionally only. But you have to pay attention if it happens for two or more cycles. From the perspective of Chinese medicine, this is delayed menstruation. The menstrual period is more than seven days later than usual, and some people will extend to forty or fifty days for a cycle. Delayed menstruation may be caused by blood deficiency, asthenic cold, yin deficiency, and due to phlegm and dampness or liver qi stagnation. If you have been stressed lately, it may be caused by liver stagnation due to “emotional issues.” The liver is easily affected by emotions. When people are under stress, feel nervous or experience emotional discomfort, the circulation of qi is blocked affecting blood circulation, then the menstrual period may be delayed, and the color of menstruation will be purple and with blood clots. There will also be abdominal and chest pain, and you feel bloated in your lower body.
The easiest way is improve the condition is to relieve stress and cut out cold food. Through diet, emotional conditioning, and point acupressure to improve the meridians caused by qi and blood stasis, and promote qi and blood circulation. If you want to your period to be on time, you can follow the following tips!
– Drink floral tea to relieve depression, such as rose tea and jasmine tea, 3-7days before menstruation.
– Eat less cold/raw food, especially before menstruation to avoid poor blood circulation.
– Eat less spicy food, such as spicy and curry, because spicy food hurt the liver.
– Have 10 minutes me-time before going to bed every night. It is better to apply a mask than to look at the phone!
– Maintain regular work and rest time, staying up late will hurt the liver and affect qi and blood circulation.
– Press on San Yin Jiao to relieve menstrual discomfort, it is a commonly used gynecological health acupuncture point.
Position: 3 inches above the protruding part of the calf’s inner ankle bone (about 4 fingers width).
Method: press your thumb downwards for one minute.