November 21, 2018
Minor Snow Solar Term
Minor snow represents that the temperature will start to cool and it likely began to snow near the yellow river basin. Hong Kong is still in the midst of seasonal transition with a larger difference in temperature between day and night so it is important to keep warm and avoid catching a cold. It is suitable to sleep early and sleep in a bit during this season to nourish the kidneys and gently replenish the body. You can have ingredients that warm up the body such as lamb, beef, raw ginger, fried rice water, and have black coloured ingredients such as black fungus, black sesame, black soya beans to nourish kidney qi.
– Have a cup of warm rice water when you wake up
– Air out your winter clothes before wearing to prevent the storage smell
– Be sure to open the windows occasionally to circulate air
– Have a pot of stewed lamb brisket to replenish your body
– Soak your feet before bed time to promote blood circulation